- I created a free account on blogger.com
- I selected a so-called classic template and set the readability to Anybody. Only then did the option appear to publish to a custom domain, which is what I wanted, because I already have a domain name and a web hosting contract
- Selected Publishing via FTP and entered all the account details. I created a new directory /blog/ in the root of my web space
- Republished the site and...yep, it worked, I could see the first post at www.wwwilpower.nl/blog/
- Went to Template/Edit HTML and switched off the NavBar, which is only allowed to be switched off when you publish via FTP
woensdag 16 juli 2008
How to integrate a blog into my website
While working on my company's website I decided I wanted to include a blog on the site to post any relevant findings, problems or experiences. So here's what I did.